Dear Wedding & Vow Renewal Guests,
With your safety and the safety of our vendors and partners in mind, we are altering the plan for your ceremony tomorrow to the Plan B we mentioned.
Here is what you can expect:
* Registration looks the same for timing.
* The photo booth experience is the same.
* Valentina will be onsite still for photos with everyone.
* Your ceremony will move indoors. This allows for the full ceremony, live music, and a more comfortable experience.
* The ceremony location is at the same address as registration. It is an all white, indoor space- perfect for a wedding, considering the weather.
* Post ceremony, enjoy a celebratory toast right outside the doors of your ceremony. The walkway will be heated for you as well.
* The best part: The entire sculpture park is filled with vignettes, such as a heart tunnel of love, for you to take photos. The light dusting of snow will be ideal for photo ops!
* We will have multiple photographers available to capture photos outdoors. Our event planners can take photos with your camera as well.
The slight change to ceremony location is based on the latest weather reports, and COVID safety regulations. Our team cares most about your safety and overall experience.
By hosting the ceremony indoors, this allows you to enjoy the music and the message, then use the limited time you want to spend in the cold to take memorable photos!
With an indoor space, this understandably limits our guest count compared to the outdoor space. The venue is very large. Based on the square footage, we can allow no more than 100 guests. We ask that you not bring guests with you indoors, unless you need to have small children who are in your care. The state law and county regulations changed about a week ago to allow for more people indoors for events and life celebrations. Based on the square footage calculator, 100 people is our cap.
Our team will be masked, you will see signage and hand sanitizer everywhere, you will receive a new pen for you to keep when signing your certificate.... we will take every precaution to keep you safe so you can enjoy your Big Day!
We are so excited to celebrate your love tomorrow!
We wish the weather were warmer, but the day will be perfect regardless!